Cahill Design Consultants is an established and innovative consultancy providing acoustic and fire engineering services to a wide range of projects, across all sectors, within the built environment.
The business operates from a head office in Colchester, Essex, with an additional office in Shoreditch, London. Incorporated in 2014, the business works across all sectors and has a wide client list, throughout the UK and Internationally.
When it comes to working at CDC, we have a clear company culture and value the professional development of each team member. We are proud to be a ‘Flexified’ employer (https://flexa.careers/) offering all staff flexible working arrangements. We provide high levels of service without compromising the welfare of our staff. We pride ourselves on being an ambitious business, striving to provide our staff with the tools, training, project exposure and investment in their future development.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join the business in the role of Senior or Principal Consultant.
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who is ambitious to progress and enjoys working within a vibrant, collaborative team. The role is to integrate and develop within the existing Acoustics team here at CDC.
Based within our Colchester office, you will have the opportunity to work with our wide range of fantastic clients and projects.
• The main duties for the successful candidate will be to assist and manage the acoustic input to our building acoustics portfolio.
• Working in specialist technical teams you will be working on exciting building projects in the UK and overseas.
• You will be expected to attend design team meetings and advise design teams and Stakeholders on issues relating to acoustics, noise and vibration.
• A good working knowledge of the Standards and Guidelines for Acoustics, Noise & Vibration is essential.
• Experience of using the relevant software packages is expected.
• Our project portfolio includes design input across many sectors including hospitality, education, residential, healthcare, defence, energy, rail stations and airports.
• Being able to write concise technically sound reports is essential and experience in the preparation of bids and client management would be beneficial.
In addition to the above, we offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
• Flexible Working
• Generous contributory pension scheme
• Annual leave buy or sell scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Annual performance related bonus and salary increases (discretionary)
• Cycle Scheme
• Tech Scheme
• Group Life Assurance & Group Income Protection Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programme & Digital GP Service
• Training & Development opportunities
• Monthly Health & Wellbeing Allowance
We are Flexa Verified!
We understand the importance of flexibility at work. Read more about our flexible workplace culture here.
Take a look at the Acoustic Design Services we offer hereApply